Following Government guidance, we are now able to open up limited ENT and microsuction clinics at the following locations:
- Borough Green Medical Practice
- Rochester Healthy Living Centre
- Rusthall Medical Practice, Tunbridge Wells
- St John’s Medical Practice, Sevenoaks
- Woodlands Health Centre, Paddock Wood
Please be aware at the moment we are not able to offer nasendoscopy procedures in our clinics.
Please be advised of the following:
- Patients will need to bring their own mask or mouth covering with them to the appointment. If you come to the appointment without one you will not be seen.
- Only the patient and the clinician will be allowed in the clinic room.
- If you, or a member of your household develop any symptoms before your appointment you will need to inform us and your appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
Appointments can be booked either by email or by telephoning us on the details above.
Hi Kent clinics Coronavirus update Cancelled Clinic Covid 19
Welcome to Kent Community ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
This website is designed to help patients with ENT problems who have seen their GP or Nurse Practitioner in West Kent, Medway, Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley and it was decided to refer them to the Kent Community ENT service. This is an NHS community based ENT service run by specialist audiologists, doctors and nurses providing ENT services from community hospitals and GP surgeries.
To book an appointment click here
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A SELF REFERRAL SERVICE. YOU MUST BE REFERRED TO THIS SERVICE BY YOUR GP.